Day 30: A motto or philosophy
One of my philosophies is that we should spend our time doing the things or with the people that really matter.
Too often we whisk away our days spending our time on so many unimportant things. And they don't even have to be frivolous things. Sure, frivolity is something to be aware of and careful of but I think we can spend too much time with "important" things, too. Yes, it's important to have a clean home, to get work done, to run those errands. But I've seen relationships strained and burdened by people working so much that they don't really spend good, quality time with the people they love, either. I don't think either route is a good one. Balance is important. And as far as I'm concerned, the really important people in my life, outweigh all the other stuff.
This concludes my winter 30 for 30 blogging challenge! Thanks for reading along! Now that you know far more about me than you probably ever wanted to know, I am finally done. :)
1 comment:
Yay! You made it to day 30! Congratulations!
And I also totally agree with your philosophy. What really matters in life are the people around you. Amen.
Post a Comment