Monday, February 14, 2011

30 day blogging challenge ~ Day 18

Day 18: A time when you felt passionate and alive

This is an interesting one for me. {Does is seem ironic to anyone else that this post about being passionate falls on Valentine's Day?? Just me??} I've been thinking a lot about this and I think my answer would be two fold {have I chosen only one thing through this whole process?}:
1 - When I moved in with my aunt and cousin. They taught me a lot about life, about thinking for myself, and about living with passion, with emotion, with purpose. 

2 - My first semester at college. My roommates taught me so much about loving other people, about being patient, and about living with passion, with emotion, with purpose.

I feel like I'm still learning about living with passion and purpose but I know I do better now. I'm grateful for these times in my life when I've had to learn about feeling and living what I feel rather than going through life passively. Life has so much more meaning for me now. I love that!

No comments: