Day 19: A talent of yours
Ha! Finally an easy one!! I sing. It's what I do. That is probably my number one talent. I'm no Renee Flemming or Martina McBride {Ha! How's that for two completely different people?}, but I do sing and I do love it. I studied music in college and I loved it!
I don't have any clips of me singing to share with you, though. I was recorded on my senior recital but I am not sure what I did with the DVD. Besides the fact that I haven't listened to it yet. Gosh, that was almost three years ago and I still can't bring myself to listen to it! Something about listening to onesself is so nerve wracking! So, you'll just have to imagine. :D
I don't even have any pictures of me singing.
Wow.
Not that a picture of someone singing is anything to look at. Most of the time it just looks dumb. Maybe it's a good thing I don't have any!
No comments:
Post a Comment