Day 6: A moment you wish you could relive
| Quite possibly my favorite wedding photo |
On our wedding day, just before we got married we waited in a small sealing room before we went to the one where we would be married. It was such an incredible moment, and I remember learning so much in that moment. I am grateful we had those few minutes to sit there and learn from the Holy Ghost before we were married. And then of course our sealing was incredible. I wish I could relive those two moments so that I could remember more of what happened that day.
2 comments:
That IS a great picture! Wow!
Thank you! It was a candid shot by my brother-in-law. We didn't even know he was taking the photo until several days after the reception was over and they gave us a disk of the photos they had taken. But it's still my favorite.
Post a Comment