Friday, February 4, 2011

30 day blogging challenge ~ Day 8

Day 8: A Thank you letter to someone who has changed your life

If you are anti-sappy, cheesy and all things lovey-dovey, perhaps you should skip reading today!

 

Dear Dan,

First you came along and were so charming that I fell in love with you. All my plans changed in a moment. The moment I realized I was in love with you, I knew I could never go back to my life as it was. And even though I had been planning things for a long time and was kind of attached to my plan, I didn't mourn the loss of it once you were part of my life.

Because of you, I learned to love myself. Or at least, I learned to view myself differently. Because of you, I try every single day to be better. I try to look at others a little more kindly. I try to be more patient. Because of you, I have learned how to love. I am learning how to give myself completely and wholly. I am learning about real relationships, about real love. Because you teach me every day about these things. Because, every day, I want to be a better person, for you.

You are a change I welcomed in my life.
And I welcome you every day.

I love you!

Love,
Me :)


No comments: