Thursday, February 3, 2011

30 day blogging challenge ~ Day 7

Day 7: Five things you couldn’t possibly live without

I am counting on the fact that my family is just naturally with me. If not, they would take two out of this list. But provided I always get to keep them, this is my other five.

1 - Music

        Of course, people who really know me, might have been able to guess this. Music is kind of my life blood.
2 - Chap stick

        I am addicted. My lips are addicted. I can't go more than a couple of hours without it and I have several backups in case I should ever run out. And it has to be the Beeswax kind. No other is good enough.
3 - Laughter
        Okay, let's be honest, I don't think many of us could live very long - or very happily - without hearing the laughter of people we love.
4 - Books

        I love reading! When I am not reading, it's like there is a void in my life and I can't fill it. Sometimes I don't know what is wrong with me. But then I pick up a book and the pages of the book seem to fill the void within a few words. The written word is a beautiful thing.

5 - Good food
        This may seem a little, well, duh!, but good food is the point. Not just any food. But I do love me some good, good food! Yum! I'm hungry just thinking about the possibilities!

No comments: