Tuesday, February 8, 2011

30 day blogging challenge ~ Day 12

Day 12: A song that was played at your wedding

“Said I Loved You But I Lied” by Michael Bolton

This is our song. Has been for as long as I can remember. I think Dan started it, but I can’t really remember. I remember that the first time I heard this song, I thought it was awful. I only heard the words of the title. But once I listened to it, I knew it was possibly one of my favorite songs. I remember Dan one time giving me a Valetine's Day note with the lyrics of this song written in addition to his note. To do this day, I always think of that Valentine's Day, our wedding day and my wonderful hubby whenever I hear it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yes, i can see how the first time you only heard the "i lied" part. but the best line, i think, comes right after that.