Friday, February 18, 2011

30 day blogging challenge ~ Day 22

Day 22: A website

I like a site that helps me figure out if a movie would be worth watching or not. It's unfortunate, but there are so many films that are just not clean or worth my time. I also like having a religious perspective, since religion is so important to me. Hence I really like Deseret News and their family media link.
http://www.deseretnews.com/familymedia/

Another really great site {because we all know I'm a shoe lover} is ZooShoo. Amazing prices. Gorgeous shoes. I'm drooling.
It's bad.
http://zooshoo.com/

2 comments:

Dawn said...

oh my heck.. thank you so much for the zooshoe website.
the prices ARE amazing.. now i can buy shoes without feeling guilty! haha.

Eric Hellewell said...

Thanks for the Family Media link ... what a great and useful site! I was going to suggest a similar site called kids-in-mind.com and then I noticed that this site actually displays the rating from kids-in-mind! Yay!