Thursday, February 17, 2011

30 day blogging challenge ~ Day 21

Day 21: Something you know you do differently than most people



I hold my cards in reverse numerical order. It doesn't matter what game I'm playing, if I have cards with numbers, I hold them in reverse order. I know a lot of people do that but most people I know hold their cards in numerical order and I just can’t do it! Dan thinks I’m weird. Sometimes he’ll have to organize a hand of cards for me because I have to do something {usually Livie related} and he always organizes them numerically but then when I pick up my hand I can’t focus on the cards until I rearrange them.

I guess another thing I do differently is always apply my mascara with both hands. My left hand always applies the mascara on my left eyelashes. I can't use my right hand. It's like I'm incapable.

Not too weird, huh?

1 comment:

Mallory Hanna said...

Ha ha, those are funny little quirks!