Sunday, February 6, 2011

30 day blogging challenge ~ Day 10

Day 10: A photo of you taken over ten years ago

 This photo is circa 1995. This is me and my little sister, Roo. You can see from her photo on the left toolbar that she is no longer this little! And, you will see in the photo tomorrow, my hair is no longer this long or this big. Just thought you'd like to know! :)

3 comments:

Brian and Kayla said...

Oh my goodness! You were so tiny Jessica! And that hair! Wow! You really look like a mom in a little girl's body. What a great picture!

Ben and Kristen Call said...

Jessica this doesn't look anything like you!
I LOVE the hair!
I love old pictures, they are always so fun too look and see how much we have changed over the years!
I LOVE it!

Jessica :) said...

Kayla: I was tiny, wasn't I? I hadn't ever really thought of that . . . though this picture might make me look smaller than I was {I was always really tall for my age...until I hit about 12...heh heh} because my sister was about a year old and because my sweater was HUGE! But gosh, I loved that sweater!
Kristen: I had long hair, huh? My hair was about that long until I was probably 16. I loved long hair. Once I wanted to break the record for longest hair until I decided I hated washing it when it was that long!