Thursday, May 6, 2010

May Resolutions

  1. Decide on paint for house – what to paint and colors {I've gotta decide which rooms we want to paint, if I only want to do accent walls or the whole room, and the colors for the "new" house}
  2. Look into the pricing for flooring for kitchen {there is the ugliest linoleum in the kitchen right now and I'd love to replace it ... we'll have to see what we feel about the cost of it}
  3. Keep working on PPP Project {check out the link if you don't know what I'm talking about}
  4. Begin planning baby’s nursery {gotta get my ideas down solid}
  5. Write at least one note to someone different each week
  6. Make cards for June group {since there is a chance everything will be packed up, I'm just going to make this card ahead of time}
  7. Make a bunch of thank you cards {I know I'll need them}
  8. Start reading some parenting books {Rachel, can I borrow the one we talked about Wednesday?}
  9. Keep walking/exercising
  10. Take more naps {sad . . . but I get so tired during the day . . . I may as well enjoy the time I have right now to take naps, huh?}

1 comment:

Lisa said...

We went through Showcase Interiors for the floors for the apartment next door. They have a huge warehouse you can walk through with tons of samples and actual product in stock. It's a good way to get an idea of how much it will be. I think our vinyl and install from there was about $550. They charged $6.75 per square yard for installation and vinyl is anywhere from $9 to $30 per square yard. Good luck.