Thursday, March 5, 2009

March Resolutions

Here are my new resolutions. I decided that this month I would focus on the things that are most important to me, my sanity, and my spiritual life. I wanted to make sure that I'm doing all these things for the right reasons and not just because I "should." So I've put a lot of thought into these goals this time around and I'm feeling excited about them and confident that I'll do well.

March Resolutions:
*Look into Temple volunteeringSomething I’ve thought about for a while but for some reason just haven’t done. I’m really thinking I should though.
*Find a website for my studioThis is a must. No ifs, ands or buts about it.
*Read all the Oct. 2008 conference talks before the April ’09 conferenceAlready started this, I will accomplish it and I’m so excited! Seriously, I challenge you all to read at least one conference talk every week. It’s been changing my life.
*Advertise my studioThis is also a must. For crying out loud, this is what I studied my brains out for!
*Read at least 5 new booksI’m gonna use that library card! And I will accomplish it this time - I've already read one!
*Bake moreI love to bake. And I just never do it. What’s my excuse? I have no idea.
*Get up each weekday at 7amPathetic, I know, but I have to keep this as a goal or I’ll get lazy. Again. Or is it still? :p

(Yes, personal monthly resolutions may seem like strange things to post on a blog. If you want to read how this all got started, you can go here. If not, you can ignore this post. ;) I won't be offended.)

3 comments:

absterradster said...

Have you read the goose girl series!? They are my new favorite books! They're an easy read and addicting so you'll have to read at least those three this month, considering you've already read one that only leaves you one more to go! If you're interested I have the first one!

The Rexburgites said...

I love your March resolutions, they inspire me. I really like your goal to read a conference talk weekly. I want to try that!

Jessica :) said...

Abby ~ No, I have not read the goose girl series! I've never even heard of it, to be honest. I would love to borrow your book!

Rexburgites ~ Welcome to the blog! Will you send me an invitation so I can view yours as well? Thanx!