Sunday, March 8, 2009

Menu Plan Monday ~ March 9

Before I post the weekly menu, I want to remind all of you that you still have a chance to enter my Pay it Forward Giveaway (where you will receive something handmade from me).
Also, there is only one week left to claim things on my Virtual Garage Sale.


Check out Menu Plan Monday at Organizing Junkie.com to find other great menu ideas!

Only one recipe to carry over. We had so many yummy recipes last week! I love trying new things! And we love the diversity it affords us to have new recipes on the menu - particularly me since I have a rather desperate need for variety!

Monday: Mediterranean Artichoke Pasta thank you KraftFoods.com! (does anyone else find spelling "Mediterranean" especially tedious? )

Tuesday: Country Potatoes

Wednesday: Cranberry Chicken (thank you Fav. Family Recipes!)

Thursday: Leftover Smorgasbord

Friday: Lazy Lasagna (thank you KraftFoods.com!)

Saturday: Corn Chowder

Sunday: Chicken Pot Pie

Other goodies I plan to make this week:
Maple Oat Bread (stolenmomentscooking.blogspot.com) I never did get around to making this last week. I really want to try it, I just haven't taken the time to make it.

Though none of these recipes are currently posted on my cooking blog, I will be sharing them soon so check back there for these (and other) great recipes!

No comments: