As I said in a previous post, Spring in Idaho just never comes in March. Ever. I've known that for as long as I can remember. Unlike many people I know, I just don't expect it and I so don't get disappointed. In fact, here we are at the end of March and Dan and I have awakened several mornings this week to find this:
You can see that the snow isn't bad. Nothing stuck to the parking lot, just the cars and the grass. But we have had snow at least 3 different times this week, and yesterday was bad enough that the roads were super slick and it was still around today when I got up - and it was super cold! :p~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
However, I believe something in Mother Nature is fighting for all those people out there who are ready and praying for spring. Why would I say something like that when I adamantly insist that Spring is not just around the corner? Because of this:




Yes, these pictures are all recent. Each of them were taken this week, in fact. I promise none of them are old. Which means, my friends, that there is some green {SPRING} out there!
Enjoy! :)
Enjoy! :)
3 comments:
Your pictures are really cool! I am impressed with it. And I am just really glad that I live here and not there. :) Enjoy the snow!
nice shots :) spring is creeping up on us here too, i can't wait!
Thanks, Han! I really apprecaite your compliment! How is life "there"? :)
Thanks for stopping by Rachael. I always think I'm so lucky that you take the time to stop by and leave a comment. It means a lot to me! :)
Post a Comment