Monday, March 23, 2009

Menu Plan Monday ~ March 23

Who can believe that March is almost over?!?! NOT me. I can tell you that right now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Check out Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie to find other great menu ideas!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We did sooo much better this past week about using all our recipes. But now we have a lot of leftovers . . . I'm sensing this week may be a little different! :) However, I did not get around to making my "extra treats" for the week. I decided to wait to make the cake balls this week (explanation to come) and I am just lazy . . . which is the reason I haven't made that bread yet. But I will do it! I promise . . .
Oh, and we didn't do anything unique for St. Patrick's day. I even forgot to wear green. And Dan pinched me. So rude. I imagine that doing fun things for holidays would have more meaning if we had children . . . but alas, we have none. So . . . we were boring instead.

Monday: Fried Rice {Dan's specialty - seriously, he makes better fried rice than just about anyone I know - I'm so excited!}

Tuesday: Country Potatoes

Wednesday: Easy pleasing meatloaf {Thank you KraftFoods.com!}

Thursday: Leftover Smorgasbord

Friday: Creamy Parmesan Mashed Potatoes {Thank you KraftFoods.com!} and veggies

Saturday: Turkey Wraps

Sunday: Roast and potatoes

Other goodies I plan to make this week:
Maple Oat Bread (stolenmomentscooking.blogspot.com)
Cake Balls (found at Pioneer Woman Cooks) I think these just look so pretty and yummy! I hafta try them! I'm so excited! (You can also find the original tutorial for the cake pops at Bakerella's site and here is recipe for homemade frosting to use in the cake balls.)

Check out my cooking blog - Cucina di Harwood where I will be sharing these and other great recipes soon!

No comments: