Sunday, March 1, 2009

Menu Plan Monday ~March 2


Check out Menu Plan Monday at Organizing Junkie.com to find other great menu ideas!

Here is my weekly menu. I'm not sure what happened last week but we've ended up with 3 meals to carry over to this week. Oh well. Just a bit less shopping to worry about!

Monday: Momma Harwood's Swedish Meatballs

Tuesday: A Pizza Teaser

Wednesday:Salsa Chicken Dinner (thank you reynoldskitchen!)

Thursday: Leftover Smorgasbord

Friday: Farmor's Swedish Pancakes

Saturday: Sarah's Bean and Spinach Burritos (we are really excited to try these!)

Sunday: Lazy Lasagna

Other goodies I plan to make this week:
Cut-out Sugar Cookies (craftydaisies.com)
Maple Oat Bread (stolenmomentscooking.blogspot.com)

Though none of these recipes are currently posted on my cooking blog, I will be sharing them soon so check back there for these (and other) great recipes!

PS - If you want to enter in another fun giveaway to bring on March, go check out MeanestMom.blogspot.com and enter! She has a super fun blog - I love reading it even though I don't get counted among the many "mean moms." But I've always been a mean sister so I guess I still qualify! ;) So go enter! Easy and fun!

No comments: