Friday, March 6, 2009

With Rights come Responsibilties

I found this amazing video on EightCrazy's blog (which is a really fun one to look at, btw!) and I had to share it. This little girl very articulately names the facts and shares the important issues on abortion. I would say that I agree with her. What do you think?



You can also find this clip on the Tangle site by clicking here.


PS - There is still time to claim some items at the "free virtual garage sale" and to enter in my current giveaway! Visit the links and leave a comment!

4 comments:

Mammatalk said...

The clip is not visible. Hmmmm...

Jessica :) said...

Sorry about that. I thought my internet just wasn't loading correctly. It should be fixed now. Thank you!

Nikki said...

Um - no flippin way! My upstairs neighbor was a winner in the Meanest Mom giveaway!!! Now that is cool.....

Jessica :) said...

Wow. That is pretty much not what I expected! I never expect to win in giveaways, I just think it's fun to enter so I do. So funny!