Thursday, March 5, 2009

February Resolution Accountability

I'm a little slow posting this. But, oh well.
I didn't do so great in February. I did try - but still not so hot. I didn't even realize how many goals I'd set for myself until now. Crazy. I'll be doing better this month though. I just know it! :)

February Resolution Accountability:


*Create a system for the food storageFail. With a big fat F. I have to be honest, I’ve had this on my to-do list for months. That storage area kinda frightens me. I don’t know why, but I don’t really have a desire to tackle that project. Perhaps this month.

*Advertise my studioAgain, didn’t do it. I really don’t know what held me back with this one. Sad.

*Organize all the recipesYes! I can finally say that I did something I said I would! This project literally took me all month. It was very tedious and long but is finally complete and I promise to share before and after pics soon.

*Get a library card How about a photo for this one? :D



*Organize the linen closetYes! Another organization project that I not only completed but that has stayed very well organized! You can go here to see all about this.

*Write in my journal once a week Hm . . . this is probably among my biggest weaknesses. I even have an online journal to help prevent writing cramps. Still no good. I will get better!

*Get up each weekday at 7:00amYea, yea, yea!!! I am so proud of myself for this one. Some of you may think it’s ridiculous, but I don’t do well getting up early. I only accomplished it for years because I had to. So it’s a big deal for me to be able to say I did this!

*Read at least 5 new booksAgain, don’t know what happened. For someone who loves to read, I sure haven’t been doing it lately. : - (

*Organize my binder for my callingAnother accomplishment! Go here to see the pics and read about how it happened!


(Yes, personal monthly resolutions may seem like strange things to post on a blog. If you want to read how this all got started, you can go here. If not, you can ignore this post. ;) I won't be offended.)

1 comment:

Kelli said...

I would be glad to help you with your food storage if you want. Its hard to get started but gets easier.