Well, it's no longer January 1st, but the resolution bug is still hanging around my house. I don't particularly like "year" resolutions because that feels so daunting. So I'm going to do monthly resolutions (yes, I know I'm late for this month - I'm doing this months for these last two weeks and then February I'll go for the whole month) and I'll be posting them here. I always need some kind of motivation to complete my goals, and writing them down isn't enough for me (too easy to throw away the paper or delete the file). So I'm posting them here and then I'll include an accountability at the end of the month so you can see how I did. You don't have to read these posts since it's mostly for my benefit, but I'll pretend like you are and that way I have people to answer to! So here goes . . .
January's Resolutions:
* Write in my journal once a week
* Read my scriptures and write in my scripture journal daily
* Get up each weekday by 6:30am (this will probably be the hardest for me, especially since I don't always have a reason to be up so early)
* Create and go by a weekly menu
* Do something homemaker-ish every single day (in other words, I can't be lazy all day)
* Read at least two books (I'll decide which ones as I go)
No comments:
Post a Comment