Where the wedding and reception were held

The decorations {how could a person not love the Gerber daisies in these colors?!}:

The super fun {and yummy too - orange cream and key lime cake flavors!} cake. I pretty much couldn't resist taking pictures of it! I never would have had a cake like this for my own wedding - despite my many protestations to the contrary, I'm really quite traditional - but it's way fun that other people have cakes like this!


The super fun {and yummy too - orange cream and key lime cake flavors!} cake. I pretty much couldn't resist taking pictures of it! I never would have had a cake like this for my own wedding - despite my many protestations to the contrary, I'm really quite traditional - but it's way fun that other people have cakes like this!

The super yummy food - Dan and I both ate way too much, but we were hungry and it was yummy!

And most importantly, the family {includes cousins, aunts, parents of the bride {no pics of parents of the groom...}, my grandparents, my great-grandmother, sister and brother-in-law, hubby and I, and of course, the bride and groom}
2 comments:
ah finally! ive been waiting to see pics!!! i dont have my disk yet from my photographer~!! they turned out soo good!!! lol so cute! i love mine and your pic!! so cute!!! and i loved loved loved my cake! lol
Haha! Thanks! You really must've been just waiting around for it since you commented right after I posted! ;) I tried to post the best pics . . . unfortunately most of them didn't turn out very good ... blasted camera. But the one of you and I was great! And your cake was fabulous! I loved the key lime flavor!
Post a Comment