-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have to say that our menu kind of got thrown out the window last weekend. Because it was General Conference weekend we spent the whole time at Dan's parents' house and they fed us all weekend. Which means: delicious food! I don't have to cook it! This week's menu is super easy!
Meal Highlight: It would have to be the homegrown vegetables we had. I love corn on the cob and home grown potatoes and tomatoes. You really can't go wrong with these things!
Monday: Fresh tomato, beef and bow-tie pasta
Tuesday: Hot Hoagies with chips and homemade salsa
Wednesday: On the run Tuna Casserole {thank you Busy Woman Crock Pot Cook Book!}
Thursday: Leftover Smorgasbord
Friday: In Utah
Saturday: Coming back from Utah - not sure what will happen for this day
Sunday: Also not sure - it has to be something I can crock-pot early in the morning and have ready at night - we are having company for dinner and I don't have much time to spend on it. Any ideas?
Other goodies I plan to make this week:
French Bread {a must for the Hot Hoagies}
Loaf Bread
Check out my cooking blog - Cucina di Harwood - where I will be sharing these and other great recipes soon!
1 comment:
Sounds yummy! Dan is a lucky man to have you as his cook:) For sunday if you want to use the crockpot I have lots of ideas...you know me and the crockpot! You could do something super easy like taco soup and a side, or I have a great creamy/cheesy chicken and rice one, or like BBQ ribs. Also, homeade chili is so good when it's cold outside:) The possibilities are endless when it comes to crockpots!
Post a Comment