Friday, October 9, 2009

Good Idea Friday - 10/09/09

I saw this video explaining about this good idea and I'm so excited to try it out. Honestly, I have yet to see if it really actually works but I was too excited to wait so I'm sharing it right now!

*Put Baking Soda in the water with eggs you are boiling and the shell pops right off!
Such a fabulous idea ... the reason I don't make hard boiled eggs is because I have to peel them and it's too much work. Genius.
- Credit and details: See this video

See more about Good Idea Fridays HERE.

2 comments:

Wendy and Spencer said...

So, does it work? That does sound fun. I wonder if it changes the taste

Jessica :) said...

You know, I don't know yet. I haven't had a need to try it. But as soon as I do I'll share my experience with it.