Thursday, October 1, 2009

Good Idea Friday

I was noticing the other day that I have come across many good ideas in my lifetime. Most of those good ideas make me say, "That's so smart! I never would have thought of that."
I hope I'm not alone.
So I decided to share the good ideas I've come across with you on Fridays. For now, I'll probably just share one each time so that we don't run out of good ideas. I may also post "good things to know about" on occasion.
If you have any good ideas or things to know about that I can share, please send them my way! I'd love to read your good ideas!
_____________________________________________________________

Good Idea:
I decided to share today's good idea because recently I had a need for this knowledge and was so glad Whitnie shared it with me before she left for Texas!

*Hydrogen Peroxide takes blood out of cloth. Just pour a little of this wonderful liquid on the blood stain and watch it disappear {I will admit I have not tried this on old blood stains, only recent ones}. Also, if you have a rather large blood spot it also works to put it in a spray bottle and spray it onto the spot.
{I wish I would have known about this years ago!}

- Credit: Whitnie Vasquez

2 comments:

M and W said...

I haven't tried it on colored clothing so I'm not sure if it won't harm it. Works great on whites though!

Jessica :) said...

I've tried it on colors. After we used the hydrogen peroxide to get the blood out we just washed the colors as normal. The blood came out wonderfully and there was no damage whatsoever on the clothes! Thanks though for pointing that out. I didn't even think to say that.