The closest I've come to using this good idea was earlier this summer. Dan's sister has a lot {and I do mean a
lot} of rocks in her garden. She's lived in this house since before I even met Dan {over 4 years ago} and every year before planting the garden they pick out rocks. You'd think they'd be gone by now, but no. Anyway, as many of us in the family that could went down for Family Home Evening to help her pick rocks. It looked better when we were done and since there were so many of us, it didn't seem like we'd been working that long by the time we were finished.
Good Idea Friday
Coordinate "
family work days" where everyone comes to help with projects that are best done with many hands.
- Credit: LDS Living MagazineTo see more about Good Idea Fridays, click here.
No comments:
Post a Comment