I'm feeling exceedingly random today.
But to those of you who know me well, that's not surprising.
I decided to share my randomness . . . because there are a hundred better things I could be doing {laundry, making lunch, ironing my quilt blocks, cleaning my living room, making cinnamon rolls and nutter-butter ghosts and Halloween popcorn, etc} but I want to blog and I have nothing better to blog about. :)
So without further adieu:
Random #1:
It didn't even start getting light until 8:06 this morning.
And I wish I didn't know that.
But to those of you who know me well, that's not surprising.
I decided to share my randomness . . . because there are a hundred better things I could be doing {laundry, making lunch, ironing my quilt blocks, cleaning my living room, making cinnamon rolls and nutter-butter ghosts and Halloween popcorn, etc} but I want to blog and I have nothing better to blog about. :)
So without further adieu:
Random #1:
It didn't even start getting light until 8:06 this morning.
And I wish I didn't know that.
Random #2:
It snowed last night.
And I'm happy about it. :D
It snowed last night.
And I'm happy about it. :D
Random #3:
I'm wondering what's more important:
the amount of money I spend or the thought behind the gift even if it's cheap?
Hmmmmm
I'm wondering what's more important:
the amount of money I spend or the thought behind the gift even if it's cheap?
Hmmmmm
Random #4:
I just discovered there is a such thing as "High-Tech Kitchenware" . . . who'd've thunk?
It make me laugh. Just a little.
And you can even get a free High-tech spoon! {giggling}
I just discovered there is a such thing as "High-Tech Kitchenware" . . . who'd've thunk?
It make me laugh. Just a little.
And you can even get a free High-tech spoon! {giggling}
Random #5:
I don't like milk.
I don't like milk.
Random #6:
I went a little crazy with the dish soap:
I went a little crazy with the dish soap:
Random #7:
I love Burt's Bees
{and check it out: you can currently get their grab-bag of stuff, valued at $50 for only $25! And believe me . . . it's a lot of stuff!}
I love Burt's Bees
{and check it out: you can currently get their grab-bag of stuff, valued at $50 for only $25! And believe me . . . it's a lot of stuff!}
Random #8:
I just found several blogs belonging to friends that I didn't even know had a blog.
And it made me happy.
Random #9:
I want to listen to Christmas music.
I am listening to Christmas music.
Random #10:
This photo makes me smile:
I just found several blogs belonging to friends that I didn't even know had a blog.
And it made me happy.
Random #9:
I want to listen to Christmas music.
I am listening to Christmas music.
Random #10:
This photo makes me smile:

Have a happy random day, everyone!

3 comments:
You can be so weird at times you know that! How are you friend?
I can't believe there is such a thing as "high-tech kitchenware" It's amazing what they do to sell things these days.
Tara: Yes, I know. :) It makes me happy! I'm doing good - you should reply to my e-mail sometime {did you get it?}
Whitney: I couldn't believe it either. I'm just never surprised anymore! :)
Post a Comment