Monday, October 5, 2009

I love fall weather! ... er ...

This morning Dan and I woke up to find this:


And this:

Of course we didn't notice until Dan left for work and we both looked outside. That was at 6:53 am. These pictures were taken at 9:07 am. It is now 10:44 am and it is still snowing!

And I havn't even worn my magical winter socks yet!

:)

It makes me all kinds of excited for winter and holidays!
Drive careful, everyone!

3 comments:

Tara Johnson said...

are you kidding it is snowing in Rexburg! Oh, man I don't miss that. It is 64' here and beautiful!

Jessica :) said...

I am not kidding! It is STILL snowing in Rexburg! I'm sure you don't miss it - most people don't. And I know I'm weird, but I actually really love it! The snow's really wet and heavy so it's not sticking very well. Everything on the ground will be gone before long. However, the weather where you're at does sound nice!

Stephanie Madsen said...

haha I vote you never put magical socks on until December!!! :)