I am not the kind of person that really likes Halloween. I try to avoid the holiday as much as I can – all the scary, gory, freakish lookin stuff really gives me the creeps and I can’t stand it {for those of you who know me well, that's not surprising}. These are the only things I have even bordering on "scary".


So all of my Halloween decorations are “cutsie” or just fall oriented. It’s sure a good thing Dan doesn’t care! I got the girl I babysit to help decorate:


So all of my Halloween decorations are “cutsie” or just fall oriented. It’s sure a good thing Dan doesn’t care! I got the girl I babysit to help decorate:
I got more into Halloween this year than normal and I had a good time making all these treats for the ward Halloween party:
Army of Ghosts
Sweet 'n' Salty - yum!
Jack 'o Lanterns{in fact, we still have a bunch left-over . . . anyone want some? :) }
And this was our costume for the party:
Can you guess what we are???HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!
4 comments:
uh... blue jeans? Maybe you should paint your faces, I think it would be more obvious that way.
it was soo good to see you guys at the ward halloween party!! That was fun. Also, I tried your sweet and salty popcorn and it was good! Also, very creative jean idea :) I'll probably wanna do that next year and be able to actually move around in that costume :)
A double helix? A girl Jean and a boy Gene? A pair of jeans!
Alan: good idea. If we ever do that costume again for something other than a ward party, we'll be sure to that.
Steph: I'm glad you liked the popcorn. And I completely understand what you mean about being able to move around - last year I was stuck inside a cardboard box for 3 hours {didn't think about being able to move and sit when we made the costume}. I still thought your costumes were awesome!
Brian and Kayla: Good job! You figured us out!! :D
Post a Comment