Thursday, February 19, 2009

One man's junk is . . .

. . . YOUR TREASURE! Or at least, I hope so! For those of you who have missed something going on in the Harwood Home the last few months, 2009 is the "organization year" for us. I've been going crazy with trying to organize and clean and get rid of stuff! So, I've been collecting quite the pile of "give away" things for some time now and I decided to something different with a few of the things. I've decided to have a Virtual Garage Sale - where Everything is 100% free! (Yes, I have taken into consideration that some people may not want my old junk. If you are one of those people - quit reading now because all I'm talking about for the rest of this post is the stuff I'm gonna give away!)

What's the catch?
1) I prefer it if you live close enough that I can hand deliver your chosen goods. We may not fall under the "poor college student" category anymore, but that doesn't make us rich either (mailing things out isn't cheap - sorry for those who live far away . . . I'm not trying to make you feel un-included. If you see something you really have to have, contact me and we'll try to work something out)! :)
2) Everything is a first-come, first-served basis. So definately let me know if you want something before someone else takes it!
3) If you decided you do want something, leave a comment (so that everyone else will know that item is taken) and make sure I know how to contact you. I will then do so very promtly.
4) This "give-away-my-stuff" deal will be officially over three weeks from this very day (March 13 is the last day to claim anything).

And . . .
here are your (possible) new treasures:


Cookbooks. You can take all or one - however you choose. I never use them and have had them all for years so - out they go! (The Betty Crocker Cookbook above was given to us for our wedding and does have our names written in it, but that was 2-1/2 years ago and I've never found anything I wanted to use there so I'm getting rid of it.)


More Cookbooks. You can take all or one - however you choose. I never use them and have had them all for years so - out they go!


Green ivy vine. No I'm not crazy.


Snowman Christmas Dinnerware. It comes in a 16 piece set and we have never used them (I got them as a Secret Santa gift two years ago).


Picture Frame.




Cross stitch Christmas decoration.


Curlers. I used them once.


A gold Avon necklace, including the extension and it comes in the blue box.


This is a mood necklace (that takes really bad pictures!)


A "believe" necklace (I used to wear this all the time)

So . . . let me know if you think any of my "junk" belongs with you. :)

4 comments:

rachbechep said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sally said...

Wahoo! I'm the first to say I want the cook books! Actually, I want the Better Homes and Gardens cook book, but if no one wants those other 2 with it, I'd take them too! Thanks! I love it when other people de-junk! I need to invest in doing that myself!

Amy said...

I know this is random - but can I have the curlers? I'm coming up on the 6th and 7th of March...

Jessica :) said...

I would love to let you have the curlers. I thought someone else had posted saying they wanted them but it appears that their comment has been removed. I'll ask her just to be sure she doesn't want them and if not, they're totally yours.