

I was so embarrassed. I did my best to walk out of my boss/neighbor/friend's house without turning around. The really funny part of this story is that when I came home for lunch, Dan told me that he had seen that hole when he was hanging my pants to dry after helping with laundry a couple days ago. And forgot to tell me about it. And of course, I didn't pay attention when I got dressed this morning. The question I really wonder about is "how long was that hole there and I didn't know it?". Hopefully it was a very recent development ... if not, it is evident that I don't pay great attention to my clothing. Sad.
PS - in other funny news for the day, Dan got stuck in our parking lot while parking after coming home from work this evening, in much the same way I did yesterday. He called me on his cell and asked me come outside - I could hear the tires spinning on the ice before I even went out. Thankfully this time we were able to get it pushed out without too much trouble. Gosh - we are a good pair! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment