Friday, February 12, 2010

Aloha Friday - #5



The blog, An Island Life, which is set in Hawaii, celebrates a bloggy "Aloha Friday" every week. It's a fun way to look forward to the weekend and perhaps have something to think about that won't hurt your brain {it is the weekend, after all!}. This is what Kailani from An Island Life says about Aloha Fridays:
"In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response."


My question for the week is:
What are you doing for Valentine's Day this year?


I still haven't exactly figured this out. I don't ever remember celebrating a Valentin's Day on a Sunday {though that's probably because I didn't celebrate Valentine's Day the last time it was on a Sunday}. So - how are you going to "celebrate" the holiday and still keep Sunday special?

Play along friends and please leave a comment!

1 comment:

Carrissa Hellewell said...

We are celebrating it tonight instead...Out to eat, YUM :)