I know that you all totally want a Valentine decorating idea three days before the holiday.
Heck, if you're like me you haven't decorated for the holiday yet.
Or you just barely realized that the holiday was so close.
Sheesh.
Anyway, some of you may like a fun idea.
Or maybe you are like me and want fun ideas to do someday.
This is gonna be a someday project ... because I really like it but just didn't get to making it yet ... *sigh*.
Anyway, the idea is totally not my own ... but it's a tutorial to make a Heart Wreath. And don't judge - it's actually really cute. But I'm not gonna tell you how to make it. I'm just gonna send you to the site where the actual tutorial is because that's much better than me telling you how to do it ... since I haven't even made my own.
haha.
Follow this link to find the tutorial to make yourself a great Valentine decoration:
Enjoy!
Credit: All Things Heart and Home
No comments:
Post a Comment