So I decided I wanted to post a couple of videos of Livie laughing. Her is a smattering of her varied abilities in the field of giggling.
This first video is a true giggle. All the way from the toes giggling. This is a rare thing. Though she is laughing more and more, she rarely truly giggles. The only times she does it is if she finds something exceedingly funny {which is usually a one time thing - she doesn't often find the same funny the next day or even after a few minutes} and she is really tired. And I mean really tired.
The story behind the video: we have a smoke alarm that goes off all the time when we cook. It's very frustrating and sometimes I don't even understand why it goes off because there is no smoke. Ugh. Anyway, I was just getting ready to feed Liv her bottle for the evening while Dan was helping with dinner and the smoke alarm went off. Since we have neighbors downstairs we don't want it to just go off forever so one of us usually goes running into the room and starts fanning it with a towel or something until it stops. Since I was closest and I already had Liv's burp rag in my hand, I made it to the room first. And what should happen I start fanning the alarm? My adorable baby erupts in a sea of giggles that honestly lasted for about 5 minutes. It was a sweet moment.
{Just so you know, those girls in the background are my sisters, Roo and Ria. They were visiting. And yes, I am aware that my hair looks kinda scary. The hysterically giggling baby is the ultimate subject of this video - ignore the mommy.}
This second video is a pretty good example of what she usually does when she is "laughing". Her squealing and getting excited but only rarely does an actual giggle erupt from her sweet little mouth.
This last video is a demonstration of Liv laughing at herself. I mentioned in the 9 Months post about how she thinks she so funny. Usually she stops doing her "laughing" the second she sees my camera {she thinks it's so fascinating that she won't laugh or smile or do anything except try to get it from me} but I was able to get it because she didn't see me at first {so sorry about the lousy video - I know it's awful}.
2 comments:
Baby giggles are the BEST! Love the videos
She is adorable! And a champ in her walker! It looks like her hair is getting longer too. That is the weirdest thing for me when I look at pictures of David from that age. He has so much more hair now that it totally changed how he looks!
Post a Comment