Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Haircut

I was tired of feeling blah.

I wanted something different.

So I did it. 

Meet the new do.




PS - I love it!

Yes, I am aware that these pictures pretty much stink. But you try taking a photo of yourself with a DSLR, without a tripod, and with an uber curious, ever moving eight month old child pulling on you to get to the camera. Not so easy my friends.

5 comments:

Tara Johnson said...

Jessica I love it! You are so beautiful!!!

mhartley said...

It looks great!

Tari said...

I like it! It makes me want to cut my hair- which I could definitely use. I just have a hard time deciding on how to change things up.

McKay & Carlee Francis said...

I love love love it! You can totally pull off shorter hair and it's the new you! You look amazing:) And love that cute little baby:)

Mindy said...

Love it!!! I have been wanting to do that to my hair for soooo long...I feel so blah too. But I can't find anywhere here in Germany that I feel comfortable with. Anyways...you look great and I might be copying you with my own siccors! :)