Monday, January 31, 2011

30 day blogging challenge ~ Day 4

Day 4: A favorite television program

Ah, a favorite I can finally handle! Since we don’t watch TV – we don’t have cable or even local channels – we don’t really know what is on these days. Most of it, I know, isn’t worth watching. However, both Dan and I really enjoy NCIS: Navel Criminal Investigative Service

We get the past seasons through Netflix and we really enjoy it. It's kind of our motivation to get things done around the house. When we get a new disk in the mail, we always try to get everything done as quickly as we can so we can watch it. I'm not sure what we'll do when we finish this season since it's the last season on DVD!!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

We also love watching that show..we are not able to get U.S. channels here so we found a website that we can watch almost any show of every season. We pay $20 a month for it, so it you are interested let me know and I will tell you the link. And that's funny that you guys do that too...we try to get everything done too, house clean, carter in bed before we can watch the show. It's a good one!

Jessica :) said...

It is a good show, huh? We really like it. Works for motivation, too! I'd love to know what the site is so we can look into it further.