Day 3: A favorite book
Once again, another impossible favorite! I love so many books. I love to read. When I'm not reading a book, I feel as if this little void is in my life but as soon as I pick up a book, those pages fill the void and all is right with the world again.
I’ve narrowed down to possibly my top 15 favorites. But it could change tomorrow. Probably will. These are listed in alphabetical order, not order of importance {except maybe the first one}.
- Book of Mormon
- Exodus by Leon Uris
- Four Essays on Love by Truman G. Madsen
- Gathering Blue by Lois Lowry
- Moloka’i by Alan Brennert
- My Antonia by Willa Cather
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austin
- The Giver by Lois Lowry
- The Hiding Place by Corrie Ten Boom
- The Holy Secret by James Ferrell
- The Peacegiver by James Ferrell
- The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis
- The Silence of God by Gale Sears
- Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom
- Zion Covenant Series by Bodie Thoene
No comments:
Post a Comment