Friday, September 25, 2009

Ward Summer Party

Our ward had a big summer pot-luck party that was so much fun! We just had it outside at one of the parks here. The kids went a little earlier to play in the splash park and we ate delicious food! And there was a dessert contest . . . but I didn’t even come close to winning. Pretty much everything chocolate won … figures. But it was still a great time to visit with friends, play games and enjoy everyone’s company. We loved it!
A few of our friends

Some more of our friends!

These two were really curious about each other. It was so cute to watch them interact!

A self-pic of us at the party!


Dan playing a game {I played too but I couldn't get a pic of us both playing so it's just Dan}.

Come back tomorrow for more "update from the summer" posts! There are a lot and the next several days will be full of them.

3 comments:

Cassadee said...

oh Jessica friend I miss you!!!

Tara Johnson said...

Oh man was dan horrible at that game. But it sure did make us laugh!

Jessica :) said...

I miss you too, my Cassa Friend! It's still so weird to me that you are so far away.

Tara - it was so sad! The poor guy has never been good at those quick-thinking games. Usually he likes to think and analyze for a long time before he makes any decisions in a game. But you're right: it was funny!