Friday, September 25, 2009

First “Update” Post

Dan and I celebrated our third anniversary on June 30 (I posted something about it here). I don’t remember exactly when this was, but at some point close to our anniversary we were visiting Dan’s family and his mom said “I still have some of your wedding cake. Take it home.” So we did. And this time, we actually ate it. {Funny story: Dan’s mom sent us home with wedding cake for our first anniversary but Dan forgot about it and left it in the backpack he had brought it home in for about a week. I pretty much refused to eat it after that so we didn’t have wedding cake on our first anniversary!}
While we were eating the cake I decided to be sneaky. I cut a piece of my cake and went to feed it to Dan . . . and then shoved it in his face!! Hee hee!! I’m so evil – it was so fun! The really funny thing is Dan told me later that he didn’t even suspect anything; he just thought, “oh, she’s trying to feed me. sweet.” Ha!!

After that I knew Dan was going to try shoving some in my face too. I don’t remember that I tried very hard to stop him, and he had a lot of fun shoving it all over. I had cake up my nose! I distinctly remember inhaling cake! If I ever have a chest x-ray later in my life and the tech finds some strange substance, I’m sure it’ll be cake!

This is me trying really hard not to inhale through my nose while laughing my head off {obviously I wasn't very successful}!