Monday, September 28, 2009

Fun times with my family – part one

Yes, there are “parts” to this story because there are too many pictures to put everything in one post. I hate having posts so full of pictures that it is forever long so I’m splitting it up. This is a three-part story!
Dan and I had a super busy week in August. On a Sunday evening my little brother and sister came to visit and hang out at our house before they started school again. They like to come to our house as often as possible. I’m sure they get bored but I think this year we had a lot of fun {except during the afternoon when I thought it was too hot to do anything so they had to entertain themselves … oh well, that’s good for kids, right?} and we did a lot of stuff together.

We went to Tauphaus Park Zoo in Idaho Falls {they really loved all the animals, especially the monkeys - and they had played so hard that they fell asleep in the car!}:

To the Nature Park in Rexburg and fed the ducks {they always love doing this!}:


And lots of times at the various parks around town {here are pics from just one of those trips}:

We also went to the Splash Park, which of course they loved {they look forward to that part every time they come!}. It did get a little cold for them around the time we left but they still had a blast! {sorry, no pics of that event!}

For more to this story, please check back later . . .

No comments: