Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Babysitting

My life is still dictated and organized around the semesters of the college. Even though I’m not in school and haven’t been for almost 9 full months {crazy!!!} I still think of my life in semesters. Maybe it’s because we’re still in a college ward. Maybe it’s because we still have a lot of friends in school. Who knows.
Anyway, just before this fall semester started I was asked by my dear friend and neighbor, Dawn, if I could help them by babysitting their ADORABLE! little girl while she and her husband were juggling school/work between the two of them. I jumped at the chance! I love babysitting this little beauty – I have been for also almost 9 months and she just fills me up with happiness. Heck, I brag about her to my other friends and the poor kid isn’t even my child {and she's probably grateful!}. Thank heaven she isn’t old enough to know how crazy I am! I really love sitting whenever I can and watching her grow up.

No comments: