




Picnics and BBQs:
Just visiting when other kids were visiting:







Of course, the Rigby lake dinner picnics were always a blast!


We went to Bear Lake with everyone. The “beach” was really strange this year. We had gotten so much rain the first part of this year and the “beach” had flooded and we ended up on this little “sand bar” type thing. There must be parts of the lake that are higher than others so when it "flooded" these higher sand areas stayed above the water and then were surrounded by it. We had to wade from our cars out to the sand. It was kind of interesting but we had a fun time!




We also went with them to Island Park and had a really fun, relaxing time there too. It was kind of cold this year so it doesn’t seem like we did as many outside things, but we had a great time playing games and visiting. {I didn’t get many pics of everyone there … just these from the scavenger hunt and the kids playing with their things after it was over.}

2 comments:
Cute pictures Jess! I would really like a copy of some of these! Of course the ones with my kiddos would be my first pick, I don't think I have been very good about taking pictures and I don't think I even have any of Cooper when his hair was curly!
Oy! I always forget to send pictures of children to their parents! I'll try to remember to send you some. Would you send me an e-mail to remind me? Thanks!
Post a Comment