Monday, September 28, 2009

Menu Plan Monday ~ Sept 28


Check out Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie to find other great menu ideas!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It feels so good to be back into menu mode!! I LOVE it! And I'm sure Dan does, too!
Last week we got a little off with a few different things so we have some repeats, but it was still a great week.
Meal Highlight: the Swiss Potato Pancake. I really liked this a lot actually! To be honest, I was afraid I wouldn't like because the Swiss cheese smelled so strong, but it tasted amazing! I think it's going to become a staple favorite at our house!

Monday: Corn on the cob, Oven fries with fresh potatoes, and yummy tomatoes {all from our ward garden - gosh, am I proud!}

Tuesday: Monkey Bread {I'm gonna try a homemade recipe I have ... I'm excited to try it out!}

Wednesday: On the run Tuna Casserole {thank you Busy Woman Crock Pot Cook Book!}

Thursday: Leftover Smorgasbord

Friday: Fresh tomato, beef and bow-tie pasta

Saturday: Hot Hoagies with chips and homemade salsa

Sunday: Super Bowl Casserole

Other goodies I plan to make this week:

French Bread {a must for the Hot Hoagies}
Maple Oat Bread {this is a maybe ... I'm still trying to decide for sure}

Check out my cooking blog - Cucina di Harwood where I will be sharing these and other great recipes soon!

2 comments:

Zonnah said...

Your menu looks yummy :)

Jessica :) said...

Thank you! I appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment!