Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I'm baaack!!!

Woohoo!! I'm finally back! I'm so excited to start blogging again! I've missed this little friend! Dan was finally able to get the internet fixed so now I have it during the day (it makes things so much easier . . . except that pictures don't seem to load very well . . . suggestions, anyone??), which means I can start blogging again. I am so far behind! The next several posts will probably be "catch-up" posts from goings on this summer. Those of you who already know all these things (or things I haven't yet posted) please just bear with me. I'll get everything up in due time and will then be back to "me old self"!
Aren't you excited?
:)

5 comments:

Kathryn said...

I'm excited! It's been way too long since your last posts... I was afraid you'd stopped blogging! :)

Brian and Kayla said...

Yay! We've been waiting! We miss you!

Tara Johnson said...

I wondered where you disappeared to.

M and W said...

Glad your back!

Jessica :) said...

Wow! I feel really, really loved with all your comments! Thank you to all - I'll try not to disappoint you as I get back into this (I'm so out of the habit now!!)!