. . . my hair cut!! And I love it!! My friend,
Rachel, and I were walking one day and talking about how we needed to be more spontaneous in our lives {especially me … I’m sure she’s more spontaneous that I am!} and she talked me into going to get my hair cut because I’ve wanted to go shorter for a long time just to try it but was too afraid I wouldn't like it. She said, "
It's just hair and it'll always grow back!" How right she is! She already had an appointment for that very day at the same place I get my hair done, so I called and got an appointment that day too! And now, it’s shorter than it’s ever been and I still love it!
Before
{please ignore the fact that this is a most unflattering picture of me. just move in to the next picture. thank you. }

After
6 comments:
ITs cute! I like the hair!
I like it!!!! oh my what would your dad say. ha ha
So fun to catch up on all of your posts. Your hair is gorgeous! I absolutely LOVE it!
I love it! It's so cute!
What a WAY cute do! Way to go on being spontaneous! I love, love it! I bet Daniel loved it too!
Thank you everyone! I love it too! I already feel like it's grown out a ton, though! Craziness. But it's been a lot of fun to go short.
Tara: when I saw my dad, he didn't say a thing. I think he thinks I'm some kind of crazy, rebelious woman! I'm sure he hates it! But my mom sure liked it! BTW - I blame this shorter do on you - after you got your haircut I really wanted to get mine done too!
Carrissa: Dan loved it! I've never been so complimented from him after a haircut!
Post a Comment