
Another little craft project I did was for the sister I visit teach, also as a little valentines gift (can I just say that I love having holidays as an excuse to give people things? Whenever I give someone something "just because" I always get the strangest looks, but if it's for "valentines day," then it's okay!). I used a Valentines Chex Mix to put into the cellophane and made my own little card out of card stock and some leftover scrap-booking paper that I had laying around. I cut out some basic shapes (rectangles - one in a card and one to put on top of the card so it wasn't so boring), traced a heart and cut that out, then glued each section onto it's predisesor and then glued some valentines glitter onto the heart. I was also proud of how this turned out so I took more pictures!

I know, some of you may say that cellophane bags aren't really all that hard to use and they aren't all that unique of a craft idea. However, to give myself some credit, these are not cellophane bags. Oh no, they sure aren't! These are squares of cellophane wrapping that I cut out of a whole roll I purchased (looks a lot like a roll of wrapping paper), placed goodies in the center and tied up the ends with some fun ribbon-type stuff. So, I created those little "bags". And yes, I'm proud.
3 comments:
Gotta love those Valentine's Day crafts. Thank you so much for your support during my Blog Jog. Got a runner's cramp. Mind if I rest her for a minute? :-)
Good job, Jess. I totally know how hard it can be to be crafty in the least bit - so I'm proud of you. :)
Amy, every single time you visit my blog and you leave comments, you make me feel warm and fuzzy inside! Every time. It never ever fails. What a great friend you are!
Post a Comment