Monday, February 2, 2009

February Resolutions

Goals for February
*Create a system for the food storage
*Advertise my studio
*Organize all the recipes
*Get a library card
*Organize the linen closet
*Write in my journal once a week
*Get up each weekday at 7:00am
*Read for at 5 new books
*Organize my binder for my calling

(Yes, personal monthly resolutions may seem like strange things to post on a blog. If you want to read how this all got started, you can go here. If not, you can ignore this post. ;) I won't be offended.)

2 comments:

Amy said...

Go, Jess, go! I believe. You have a studio? I feel a blog post coming on...

Jessica :) said...

You are so encouraging! I love it! ~Of course, you've always been that way for me!~ Yes, I have a studio. I only have two students, but they started studying with me last fall when I was student teaching and they tell me every week how much they love it. In fact, one student quit doing karate twice a week just so she would have more time for voice because, as she put it, "I like voice lessons a lot better!" I love teaching!