Monday, February 23, 2009

Another giveaway

Yes, I'm kinda obsessed about giveaways. I think they're fun for everyone and I like them. Here is another giveaway from Happy Meets Crazy where you can get three chances to win one of three prizes - and they all look fabulous! Just follow the link above to go straight to the giveaway. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

i love giveaways :)

Nikki said...

Well - I think I am doing okay - but the fact that I have been in pretty much every professors office this semester begging for mercy might be evidence that I am not handling things as well as I could be....

*my Verification Word: togeda...is a wonderful place to be? :)

Jessica :) said...

Good luck with all the school and stuff! I completely understand how health things can set you back school-wise. Of course, I don't understand being in school with children. But - I believe in you! You can do it! :)