Very cute! I must say that to see Dan dancing like that is a little bit scary! ;)
All I have to say is that I did not know that she was going to stick my face on a girly elf (or any elf for that matter)!
Haha ... actually, this was the least I've ever had to fight Dan to dance!! :D I wanted to suprise you! SUPRISE!! And it's not a girly elf ... you just have a small head! ;)
I LOVE the elf yourself stuff!!! Last year we also found a Scrooge yourself. It was hilarious!!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Very cute! I must say that to see Dan dancing like that is a little bit scary! ;)
All I have to say is that I did not know that she was going to stick my face on a girly elf (or any elf for that matter)!
Haha ... actually, this was the least I've ever had to fight Dan to dance!! :D
I wanted to suprise you! SUPRISE!! And it's not a girly elf ... you just have a small head! ;)
I LOVE the elf yourself stuff!!! Last year we also found a Scrooge yourself. It was hilarious!!!!
Post a Comment