Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Survey about myself ... some interesting questions!

random facts
Ever been given a ring? Yes
Longest Relationship?3 years
Last gift you received? A sweet letter from a first grader
How many times have you dropped your cell?4
Last time you worked out? Embarrassing ... I don't even remember
Thing(s) you spend a lot of money on? Food
Last food you ate?Frosted Flakes
First thing you notice about the opposite sex?Personality
ONE favorite song? O Holy Night (it's Christmas time!)
Where do you live?Snow land
High school you attend(ed): Home
Cell Phone Provider?Edge
Favorite mall store(s)JCPenny
Longest Job held2 years
Do you own a pair of dice?No
Do you prank call people?No
Last wedding attended? Brian & Kayla's in July
Who would you call first if you won the lottery?My hubsand
Last time you attended church: Sunday
Favorite fast food restaurant: Arby's or DQ
Biggest lie you have heard? ??
Where's your favorite place to eat with friends?Anywhere we are all together
Can you cook?Yes :)
What car do you drive?Ford Escort
Best kisser?My hubsand
Last time you cried?I don't remember ... a good sign! :)
Most disliked food: Veggies ... broccoli & squash
Thing you like most about yourself: I love people
Thing you dislike most about yourself: I think about myself too much
Longest shift you have worked at a job? 15 hours
Favorite Movie?Amazing Grace
Can you sing? Yes :D
Last concert attended? Halloween Concert @ BYU-Idaho
Last kiss? 30 minutes ago :D
Last movie rented: Wall-E
Thing you never leave home without? Cell phone
Favorite vacation spot? Anywhere I'm with my hubsand
Do you like chinese food?I don't know ... sad I've never had anything authentic
What size is your bed?Queen
Is your room clean?No ... :p
Laptop or Desktop: Desktop
Favorite comedian? Tim Allen
Do you smoke? No .... bleh
Sleep with or without clothes on? With ... what kind of question is that?
Who sleeps with you every night? My hubsand
Do long distance relationships work? Depends ...
How many times have you been pulled over by the police?Zero
Pancakes or French Toast? French toast
How do you like your coffee? I don't drink coffee
How do you like your eggs? Scrambled
Do you believe in astrology? No
Last person you talked to on the phone? Mr. Baxter
Last person on your missed call list? Mr. Baxter
What was the last text message you recieved?My dad saying Thanx
Mcdonalds or Burger King?Burger King
Number of pillows? 1
What are you hearing right now? The hum of my computer ... :)
Pick a lyric, any lyric or song?I wanna go home ...
Can you play pool?Haha ... for fun, maybe
Favorite ice cream?Prailines and Cream
Do you like maps?Yes
Tell me a random fact about yourself? I don't like chocolate ... yes, it's true
Ever play spin the bottle?No
What are your favorite seasons in order?Fall, Spring, Winter, Summer
Last time you laughed at something stupid? Today
What time did you wake up this morning? 6:10 am
Best thing about winter?The Snow!!!
Last time a cop gave you a ticket?Never been given a ticket
Name of your first pet? Joe
Do you think pirates are cool or overrated?Overrated
What are you doing this weekend?Going to my sisters wedding ... and my graduation!
What is the third letter of your name?S
How old are your pets?Don't have any
What color is your backpack?Black
Are you sick? Just tingly from the dentist...
Do you go to school? Graduating from college in 3 days!
Is the bathroom open?Yes
Are you on a laptop?No
Are you watching MTV?No
Are you smiling? Yes
Do you have on eyeliner? No
Are you blonde?No
Do you have a myspace?No
Are you in high school?No
Do you like to flirt?Only with my husband :)
What is your favorite name?Emma
What color is your bathing suit? Green ... I think
Does your school start in August? No
Did you go on vacation last month? I visited my family for Thanksgiving
Have you ever been on a cruise? No
Do you have a sister? Yes
Are you upstairs?Yes
Who will take this survey next?Nikki

Take this survey!
free survey software
survey for money

No comments: