Thursday, December 18, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for:

*Family and the wonderful times we can always have together! I love family get togethers and I love that the holidays give us an excuse to spend more time together! I think we should have holidays every month!

*Baking. Yes, this may seem a strange thing to be grateful for, but I love that I can take a bunch of obscure and random ingredients and within minutes (or hours depending on what you are baking) turn all those ingredients into something scrumptious and new. I love it!

*Snow - I love the snow! Yes, it's a pain to drive it. Yes, it can prove to be a dangerous element ... but I still love the beauty it adds to earth and the "magical" feeling I get everytime it's snowing outside. I can't think of a better way to describe it.

*Laughter and great times with my hubsand! I'm glad that we can find silly things to laugh at ... it helps to not take life too seriously if you can still laugh!

No comments: