
I've just signed up for this new website that is supposed to help you find friends who also blog. It's called BlogFrog and is really easy. They also have some fun little widgets you can add to your blog (it is so funny to me, the word "widget". I remember when I was little and my dad would use that word to help describe something and I always thought he had made up the word!) so you can "chat" from your blog, see who is visiting and some other things. It's pretty easy and it would be fun to so other people signing up there so we can all find our fellow blogging friends!
Here is a short excert about them:
"When you sign up, TheBlogFrog also asks you where you went to High School and College. It uses this information to show you who else is blogging from your schools. You can also add a workplace, church, neighborhood and so on. This is called the "Social Blog Directory" and lots of new entries are added each day so be sure to check back often."
No comments:
Post a Comment